Request to Release Academic Transcript

Please note: If your transcript request requires a fee and you wish to pay by a different method than Visa or Mastercard, do not use this online form.

Instead, please print off and complete this form, and then email the Student Services Officer to set up a time to deliver the completed form and payment.

We do not currently issue official paper copies of transcripts. Please contact the Student Services Officer for other options.